Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update as of February 8th 2009

Good morning all,

It's Sunday and thus late this afternoon I will get the chance to go to Church. There is a chance that our little group may have changed in size as there is a lot of transition here with a large group leaving, once they depart others are coming in to replace them. Anyway, I have enjoyed the three church meeting I have been able to attend.

The local nationals have a flare of their own. These people maybe dirt poor but they have their pride. There are many things that I have noticed about the local populace, here are a couple. Any piece of equipment they have gets decorated to the max. The dump trucks are amazing and quite colorful. Here we have a piece of equipment and it has all kinds of tassels and color to it. I think that their goal is to out do the next guy. The next thing is their body wrap. I'm talking about the blankets that they have draped over them as they are quite different based upon their status. I will ensure that I have some pictures posted of both of these subjects the next time I write. So, things are going well, I love you all and hope you are doing fine.

Later. Lincoln

No comments: