Monday, February 9, 2009

Tuesday the 10th of February

Good morning,

Woke up this morning to several inches of snow. As I walked the 1/4 mile to the MWR building In the driving snow I actually said to myself, oh wouldn't it be nice if some of the local nationals took the day off. We have yet to take any time off and yes I can feel it. I have instructed the only other enlisted here on our team that he will take this Friday off as I now understand what he is in charge of and will cover his tasks for the day. If the snow is deep enough we could get the rest we need today. The locals need to work however so I bet they will come unless the snow gets deep.

We are running several projects right now, one is a redo of the entry control point's local national badging area. Of course we will use the local nationals to perform the work which, is primarily hand work. In the end it will leave a much more friendly entrance for the locals yet provide the full security which is necessary.

On a side note, I had an e-mail from our Group leader, I get to talk Sunday in church. Now, should I prepare a new talk? Love you all.

3 comments:

The two old crows said...

Oh go ahead a prepare a new talk hehe :) At least you can refine the one you gave last week.

King Family said...

No, give the one you prepared before. There may be something important someone needs to hear in it. It snowed here today too, but it isn't too deep, just a couple of inches.

Love you!

Tina said...

Glad it's not snowing here. We've had some pretty nice weather.