Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pictures - scroll down for Lincoln's current update!

Brittish troops a top a stryker.
Lincoln in front of a Chinook helicopter.

Contrast of farm, land and desert from 1000 feet up.



Local houses from 1000 feet up and edge of the desert.


Local wells from 1000 feet up from helicopter.



Lincoln in a Chinook helicopter.



Mud house North of Kandahar


Local kids bathing.


Local kids by a river.

4 comments:

The two old crows said...

kewel pictures

Tina said...

Lincoln, I look at you all swaddled in all of that cloth and armor and knowing how hot it is just makes me feel so sorry for you! I think I'd go INSANE having to do it! You always have a great attitude, so I know you are handling it . . . . LOVE YOU!

Mary Jo said...

Thanks for the cool pictures!

King Family said...

looking good!!