Lincoln went to a week of training to become a medic. This was his most challenging thing to learn to do. He kept talking about it, so I knew it was bothering him. I am soooooo happy I wasn't the one he was poking. He had at least one miss to the vein. I feel for the poor guy sitting in the chair.
Notice Lincoln's Smile in this one? (below)
This was probably after the miss to the vein. Some added assistance, and can you tell the poor guy sitting in the chair is no longer looking?
No pictures of Lincoln getting poked . . . . . this is a quick way to get your fluids for the day!
Ponderings
10 years ago
2 comments:
Eeeekkk!! How scary and gross! I don't think that sounds too exciting.. Who took the pictures? Did you send a camera with dad so that he could take pictures while he is away? Im glad you started this new blog, I'll be really interested!!
Oh man, this made me quesy (spelling?). Good for him to learn how though.
Post a Comment